Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Oh boy

I kind of have a thing for a guy at the moment, and its great because i think he likes me too. His name is Trevor and hes pretty cool. Anyway, he basically asked me out a few weeks ago, but the problem is (and he knows it because we are both Mormon) im not quite 16 yet. Neither is he, so far, but he turns soon. I turn 16 in a few months, and he (basically) told me that he wants tto take me out somewhere. This is how the conversation went: so he and i were talking about something and i dont even remember what, but he says something along the lines of "so if we were to go on a compatibility show, we would get all the right answers and win, right?" So i tell him that i would know aa lot about him, but he wouldnt know too much about me, so then he says ok, and asks me some questions, one of which was what i like to do in the area. So i told him i like to just walk around the mall or something and so then he replies and says oh ok id like to remember some of the places you want to go. And i ask why and he says that he'd like to remember places i want to go when i turn 16. But its good because he kinda sorta implied that he wants to take me out again later when i told him some of the things on my bucket list, and one of them happened to be going tto.a carnival, and he asked me if i had been to one and i told him no, so then he says that maybe we could go sometime. He wants to take me tto a carnival! Im so excited. Im pretty sure he likes me and its super exciting... lets see what happens next! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment